Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Why doesn't Kit have undies????

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Question

    The title pretty much says it all. I feel like I should get another set of Molly's or something for her, all she has are her meet bloomers! I can't believe they didn't make undies for her!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I honestly think it just relates back to them cutting down how much they make for the dolls. In general, Kit has a smaller collection than the other girls (except for Lissie and Kaya, but thats for differant reasons) All the other girls have a food item and something else for christmas (other than their doll) a pet and another item in their birthday set, two items for the summer and for the winter they have something to travel in, undies and winter entertainments. I suppose the photography set could the winter entertaiments. But what Im getting at is many of those extra sets were eventually retired for the other girls. By the time they made Kit, I think they just chose to make a smaller collection consisting of stuff they thought would sell well.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It may have to do with the time period, as well. My mother grew up in the Depression and their underwear was made out of flour sack cloth. They also didn't wear undershirts. It probably just wasn't very common for kids to have undershirts and such when the valuable cloth could be used for skirts and dresses.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Our Kit cam with white underwear. - Bloomers are what they used to be called.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •